Space Arena, the organiser of Visual Asian Expo 2015 has just announced the speakers for this two-day forum, to be held in conjunction with a trade show at the Suntec Convention Centre in Singapore, from 5-7 November this year. The forum will have speakers from a variety of visual industry sectors, such as visual design, display technologies, digital signage, photography, imaging, lighting, printing and architecture.
This inaugural visual communication trade show in Asia will feature a panel of eight industry leaders to engage the audience with stories of how they are transforming ideas into creative expressions. Organiser Thomas Ang from Space Arena explains the forum is designed for professionals who recognise that Asia’s visual communication landscape is diverse, is transforming dramatically and growing fast in recent years.
The forum is suitable for visual experts from the creative, branding, corporate and marketing communications fields, owners and trade operators of retail and malls, hospitality, banking transportation, sports and entertainment as well as government agencies and academic leaders from all over Asia.
The forum will feature prominent speakers including:
• Sebastian Tan, Group Managing Director, Photographer and Director of Shooting Gallery Asia
• Mark Phooi, Designpreneur and Principal of First Media Design School
• Jerry Tan, Co-Founder and CEO of Light10 Industries Pte Ltd
• Rohan Abdullah, Director of LightingImages
• Alan Lim, Founder of Alan Lim Studio and Eleven Photography, Principal Instructor at School Of Photography Singapore (SOPS)
• Ken Wheatley, Director of Sales, Business Products, Asia Pacific, Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc.
• Jeslyn Tan, Senior General Manager of SMRT Media & Digital, SMRT Investments Pte Ltd
• Lee Chee Yong, Managing Director of Film Screen Pte Ltd
According to Thomas Ang, Visual Asia Expo 2015 will be a spot for Asia’s visual communications to converge on. He envisages the event as a nicely packed and energetic two-day event for visual communicators to connect, interact, and learn from each other, but also to collectively transform Asia’s visual communication landscape.”
Admission to the expert forum is free of charge and open to trade and institutional guests.
Prior registration is required as seats are limited. Online registration opens on 1 June.
For more details about forum topics and speakers’ profiles:
Further conference details:
• 5-7 November 2015, 10:30am to 6:30pm daily.
• Held at Halls 401-403, Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
• Comprising three-day trade exhibition, two-day expert forum, design showcase, institutional showcase and business networking sessions.
• The forum will feature visual communication design and product solutions, market innovations, lighting, LED and emerging technologies in the highly energised, cross-industrial Asian marketplace today.